What to Bring to Bali.

Bonjour. 
Here I am to continue my Bali with me #2 blog! 

You started to think of what clothes you should bring to mix and match to make a cool outfit that probably will make you look good for photos during your holiday. It happened to most people. 

So once you started to brain storm about what clothes you should wear there—in Bali, you started to look at your wardrobe and choose the good clothes you have. And suddenly lead you to dizzy head. Or bringing over clothes which you won't wear or not confident enough to wear. 

Based on my experience, here are some things I learnt for what to pack for 10 days in Bali! 

Bali is hot! Decided which regions you want to visit and places you want to go. If you're going to visit Legian, Kuta, Ubud or other coastal places then just prepare t-shirt which you can combine with blue or white jeans shorts. Or bralette that you can combine with fabric and relax shorts.

You can also wear shorts paired with your swimsuit, too! 

You won't need long jeans. But definitely you'll need scarf to lay it on the sand and to cover yourself after dipping at the beach. Or you can just use the scarf as your skirt at the beach paired with white tanktop. 

Then the most simple outfit you can put on is: dress! Flowy summer dress. Not fancy dress for party ok? 

Then if you're going to visit some holy places like the temples, then you need to prepare a long or 3/4 cullotes and t shirt or if you're feeling your t-shirt is too simple then you can go to over-sized shirt. 

Remember, I recommended you to bring those outfit in neutrals color such as white, black, nude, or green army. If you want to go for brighter color such as yellow or soft blue is cool, too! 

But just remember to bring clothes with colors that you can mix and match. Remember to not bring too many clothes, too. For me 4 pairs are enough. As I brought more than that and I never wear them ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

And I personally quite happy that I brought black tanktop paired to boyfriend jeans. It made you feel a bit in holiday vibe —as I couldn't wear tanktop in my hometown because I just didn't feel comfortable. if you're feeling night wind is too cold, you can just add on a cardigan. Violร !  ✨ 

Then other accessories you need to prepare are sun hat and sunglasses too! These you can choose based on what you like. I don't think you need to think too much about that. 

Then, once you put on your outfit don't forget to take pictures with the places you visit but don't forget... to enjoy the moment! ๐Ÿ˜œ




                                            outfit tips done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a journal, is it necessary?

Hair Donation - Little Princess Trust