Hair Donation - Little Princess Trust

Did you ever think of doing charity work? Yes? But you don't know how and where to? Did you ever think of helping people with money or if you don't have, you are willing to help with what you've got... Here is the answer!

Donating my hair...

From like this

Then tied them to three parts, like this:
screenshots credit to: mmehuillet 's instagram

You can see more information and explanation from mmehuillet hightlight: Donate hair,  or... directly check to Little Princess Trust website or instagram

And below is mine 😂 I don't have appropriate photos as me and my sis cut it in hurry. We cut it first at home then went to salon with my short hair tied. 



People mostly often asked me: Why did you cut your hair? And once they knew I cut it for donation, they would quickly asked: Isn't dangerous to donate hair?

I personally think I need to explain, that it is not dangerous at all. I donated my hair to Jakarta through someone I trust: Mme. Huillet, and then from her, the hair will be collected and sent to UK through DHL to Little Princess Trust. 

Please do consider to check Little Princess Trust website first to know their vission and mission which once you knew and you felt it match your vission, then go for it! ✨ 

Now the length of hair needed is minimum 30cm, hair less than 17cm couldn't be use for making wig. Please do dry your hair as it can't be dried anymore after you chopped them down. 



I had been growing my hair and held myself for not cutting my hair for about two years, probably. Then came a day that when universe gave me a sign. I quickly decided to cut it. The fear of having my hair cut into short hair kinda made me hesitated as I have chubby face and didn't think some short hair style matched my face.

But yeah, voila. 


Here are some quotes to inspire you:

And... 
Good luck to you all! 



                           to be continue.... [to other topic!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a journal, is it necessary?

What to Bring to Bali.

TIPS YOU (HAVE TO) DO for BEFORE TRAVELING