Bali with me! [first time travel alone and adventure]

Bali... 

Since when did I start to think 'I wanna go to Bali!'? I think that was around December 2018. Or maybe sooner than that. My mental desire to do some rebellious or okay let's call it an Adventurous mental was appearing and grow and grow and grow bigger, stronger and I couldn't hold it anymore. Anymore. 

But yeah, expectations versus reality gravity exists. It chained me. Drown me. Lol. *Lucky I've been accomplishing one of my goals to go to Bali otherwise this will be a blog with sad vibe*

I was broke. I am broke. Still broke. Money is going up and down hill. Lucky I can still survive. So, believe it or not, I prayed and pray. I wished and wish. I put all my faith but in the same time I was also gave it up. Gave all I ever wished for to someone else up there to decide, to the galaxy to decide. Doesn't matter which one you believe  the point is, I gave up. 'Pasrah'. 

Then, tadaa. Life is changing in the lowest point of your life. Really

I get a 'durian runtuh'. When I bought the flight from pegipegi.com I need to pay only one million for the pnk-dps. *it's a sign* I get everything beyond what I ever wished for. So tadaa, I flew to Bali — after counting days or let's say, months. 

- To the night before flying to Bali - 

PNK. 

I thought I could sleep, there was nothing like butterflies in the stomach feeling occurred, yet. Then suddenly BUM!

I couldn't sleep. 

Until I forced myself to sleep at around two a.m as I need to go to airport at seven for nine thirty flight. Then said goodbye to family —which I'll be back for sure. Then I saw a bird flying into the boarding room. It was jumping. Did you ever see bird jumping? Yeah, I did. 


Met a student of mine. Walked to me and said Hi! He was going to Thailand. 

Talked to a random guy that was worried that he might missed his flight to Ketapang. Don't worry, turned out that his flight was delayed for awhile. Then he told me that there's Ketupat Colek in Ketapang that I must try it if I go there someday. 

Then we shook hands as he would go boarding first. Then there I was, alone. Waiting again. 

Then time for me to fly. 

Had first flight to Surabaya for about an hour more. Didn't really remember. And yeaaa I was telling myself 'It. Is. Getting. Real'! Was a bit confused where to go but there will be staff that shouted about 'Transit Bali'. So just follow where people go, but still use your own mind. 

    Juanda International Airport. 

The first friendly person I saw for the first time was the lady in charge to clean toilets. Then I found that the toilets there have disinfectant liquid for your toilet. But found it when I just finished. Too late. 

Then continue to look for the gate. Didn't wait too long for boarding. Bye, Surabaya. I remembered when I smelled the broth and meatball. 😢

DPS. 
    Ngurah Rai Airport. 

Met a girl from Tarakan. We talked for a while. She slept, I was awake. Then we separated when we went down but met again while waiting for luggage. One more pro tip again, I didn't know where to get luggage so I just followed people. Hm okay, waited in the wrong place so I saw a couple moved so I watched them for awhile and yea finally I saw a screen for the plane I was flying with. 

Called my mum. She was baking. Ended the call. Got my luggage. And then, this was the most DAG! DIG! DUG! moment. 😂 I didn't want to feel nervous, I wanted to stay cool. So yeah. I held myself. 

Then I walked but then stopped by a staff who I thought was someone offering us to drive the luggage but no, he was someone in charge to take off the luggage sticker. 😂 

See? Many zonk experinces —with me. If you know me, you'll know. 

Then I walked and walked. To where the sun shined so bright. And people seemed black as they stood backing the light. I thought it would he will wait for me right in front of me. 

But... 



                                                 to be continued... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a journal, is it necessary?

TIPS YOU (HAVE TO) DO for BEFORE TRAVELING

What to Bring to Bali.